Monday, January 26, 2009

Restaurant Marketing for Owners and and Managers or Louis Evans Creole Cookbook

Restaurant Marketing for Owners and and Managers (Wiley Restaurant Basics Series)

Author: Patti J Shock

The complete guide to marketing for restaurant managers



• How do I market my restaurant to prospective customers?

• Do loyalty programs really work?

• How do I communicate with my local newspaper to get the biggest "bang" for my marketing buck?


By providing specific tools and methods tying marketing theory to practice, this concise, easy-to-use book provides restaurant and foodservice managers with answers to these marketing questions and many more.

Part of the Restaurant Basics Series, this hands-on resource offers a variety of material that is applicable to the day-to-day operation of a foodservice business, including strategies linking the location and design of a restaurant with its menu and pricing, as well as guidance on how to imple-ment a marketing plan and budget.



Table of Contents:
Preface
1Introduction: What Am I Getting Myself Into?1
2Location: Where Am I Going to Put This Place?11
3Environmental Analysis: What Am I Up Against?23
4Identifying Markets: Who Are My Customers and What Do They Want?37
5Menu Development: What Should My Sales Kit Look Like?61
6Pricing: What Should I Charge for This Stuff?87
7Service: How Do I Get My Staff to Give the Right Amount of Attention?107
8Other Income Streams: How Much Extra Stuff Can I Sell?129
9Communications: How Do I Get on the Guest's Radar Screen?149
10Technology: How Do I Surf My Way to Success?187
11Marketing Plan and Budget: How Do I Figure Out What to Do and How Much It Will Cost?201
Resources219
Index225

Book review: Principios de Macroeconomía

Louis Evans' Creole Cookbook

Author: Louis Evans

Executive Chef at the Caribbean Room in the famous Pontchartrain Hotel for 18 years, as well as Chef at the popular Kabby's restaurant in the New Orleans Hilton, Evans served for more than 20 years what some believe to have been the best Creole dishes in New Orleans.



No comments: